ADAMANT Completes ICO Pre-Sale & Meets Soft-Cap – ICO Live – The Most Secure and Anonymous Messenger – Encrypted Within The Blockchain
The ADAMANT project was created to respond to the serious question of trust in private data transfer security. It is based on a robust-proven Blockchain concept and has a program code that is open and in the public arena.
Moscow, Russia, February 11, 2018, Fresh off the incredibly successful ICO Pre-Sale, ADAMANT has launched their much anticipated ICO on January 30, 2018. Most ICO’s are launched on a dream and a prayer, but ADAMANT already has existing and operating business models in their Messenger Platform. This is one of the reasons that ADAMANT has attracted so much private as well as institutional investor interest.
The ADAMANT Team exhibited brilliance in their integration of Blockchain Technology and makes their Messenger Platform unlike all other centralized message transfer systems. It is almost impossible to associate a message history to specific persons due to the absence of credentials being used by the system. Users don’t need to enter their cell phone numbers, any email or social accounts, payment details, etc. This is reported to be the future of messaging.
ADAMANT has the following distinctive security and anonymity features:
- All messages are directly stored in the blockchain.
- The is no access to the user’s address book.
- The is no access to the user’s location information.
- No user identifications — a complete anonymity of use.
- All messages are fully encrypted on the sender’s device and then decrypted on the recipient side. No One (including the developers) has access to the messages.
- The client app never transfers a user’s Private Key or mnemonic phrase (password) over the network. All work is done locally on the user’s device.
- Therefore no user Private Data is being transferred.
- The message history is never stored on a device and is directly loaded from the blockchain.
- Unlike P2P-messengers, it is impossible to obtain the user’s IP-address.
- The program code for ADAMANT Messenger and blockchain are openly sourced.
- ADAMANT accounts cannot be closed, blocked or limited by anyone, including the developer.
Blockchain Industry experts predict that this ICO will be a record breaker. The beginning of an ICO is the best time to take advantage of token discounts and bonuses because when ADAMANT hits the exchanges, the price per token will be much higher. Early adopters always see better ROI.
A detailed discussion about the ADAMANT ICO can be viewed in their Whitepaper here.
For complete information, please visit: https://adamant.im/ico
Adamant’s iOS demo app is available here.
ADAMANT Tech Labs
Attn: Media Relations
Images courtesy of ADAMANT
Powered by WPeMatico