PRE-ICO SOON – Betrium Launches Presale, Worldwide Bookmaker and Betting Exchange
Jan 22, 2018, Amsterdam, Betrium launches Pre-ICO soon with 25% discount on the first day. Betrium is the worldwide bookmaker and betting exchange offering zero fees, innovative Volatility Stabilization System for professional traders, API for developers and event organizers platform. Betrium is going change the wealthy industry of $1 trillion annually.
Pre-ICO Launches Soon, 25% Discount on the First Day
The project is an official sponsor of the legendary TNABC conference, which will take a place in Miami on 17-19th, where Betrium’s CEO Max Suvorov will speak.
Earlier, Sam Taheri, professional GT and NASCAR pilot, became an advisor and sports representative of Betrium.
Profit Share for BTRM Token Holders: 50%
1. Worldwide Support
- No global support.
- No global money deposits and withdrawals.
- Only local and the world’s most popular events.
2. Volatility of cryptocurrencies. Usually, professional sports traders have a low profit margin, so the stable currency rate is required. Even 10% price change of BTC makes impossible to use any crypto solution as a professional tool.
3. High Fees
- 1-3% money deposits commission.
- 1-3% money withdrawals commission.
- 0-5% win commission.
4. No cryptocurrencies support in most cases.
5. Unfair conditions. Due to legal problems and increased taxes, bookmakers need to offer low-profitable betting odds. Also, in most cases, a minimum deposit of $20+ is required.
6. No platform for event organizers. There are any platforms that allow creating own bets and earning money. Such service may be useful for small sports leagues, event organizers, and e-sports streamers
7. No API. Just a few services offer public API for developers.
The Betrium Is Going to Solve All These Problems
Betrium seems to be the first to offer the following features:
- Full worldwide service.
- Worldwide money deposits and withdrawals.
- Worldwide Customer Support (for 25-30 countries).
- Worldwide and local events all around the world.
2. Protection from volatility. Betrium is an author of an innovative volatility stabilization system concept, which lets customers to save the USD/EUR value using cryptocurrencies by integrating currency exchange functionality. The project already partnered with few currency exchanges for a further cooperation.
3. Platform for event organizers:
- Betrium offers a unique platform for event creation and also franchise solutions. The platform gives an opportunity to make custom events and earn money from betting. The mission is to form the global network of analysts and offer the maximum number of markets/sports for customers.
4. Lowest Fees:
- 0-1% commission on money deposits.
- 0-1% commission on international money withdrawals.
- 0% commission on winnings.
5. Crypto-currencies support: ETH (+ all ERC20 tokens), BTC, LTC, DASH etc.
6. Fair Conditions. No minimum deposit required, high profitable odds.
7. Open API. Betrium offers Open API for developers and encourages betting bots and third-party betting service providers.
Betrium’s mission is to expand and to become a global key-player in the gambling market. In the next eight months, Betrium plans to run the following services:
- Betting website;
- Event Organizers Platform (including marketing and event promoting tools);
- Mobile Applications (iOS/Android).
- Beta of RESTful API.
Token Sale summary:
BTRM — Ethereum ERC-20 token.
Pre-ICO start: 22th of January 2018 (500%—400%—300% bonus).
Pre-ICO end: 14th of February 2018.
Token price on the first day of pre-ICO: 1 ETH = 6000 BTRM.
Token price on the second day of pre-ICO: 1 ETH = 5000 BTRM.
Total Supply: 140,000,000 BTRM
White Paper: https://betrium.co/betrium_whitepaper.pdf
- Telegram (Public Chat) https://t.me/betriumChat
- Facebook http://fb.com/Betrium
- Twitter https://twitter.com/betriumBets
- Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2234870
- Medium http://medium.com/@Betrium
Images courtesy of Betrium
The post PRE-ICO SOON – Betrium Launches Presale, Worldwide Bookmaker and Betting Exchange appeared first on Bitcoinist.com.
Powered by WPeMatico